Changelog of LogViewer
Fri, 08/14/2009 - 23:37 — cgraupner
- Entering beta stadium.
- Moved context help to new plugin
net.sf.edevtools.logviewer.help (not included in distribution yet).
- Removed dependencies to Eclipse 3.4.0, so it now works with Eclipse 3.3.x.
- View toolbar buttons rearranged (set/remove source moved to the outer most right)
- Changed key binding to "Alt+Shift+Q E" and "Alt+Shift+Q Alt+Shift+E"
- [BugFix] If <millis> is missing in XML log entry stream an NullPointerException is thrown.
- Details dialog now shows the log level in the same color as in the table view
- [BugFix] The Eclipse feature depends on wrong version of plugins.
Fix: set all versions to 0.9.1dev and make them depend one another.
- Dialog for viewing details of an log entry
- [BugFix] If reading from file the reading could not be stopped. It's reading the whole file before it stops.
Cause: The stop signal was not propagated to the reader thread.
Fix: Call to reader's stop method added and then interrupting the reader thread.
- [BugFix] On Windows platform the selection in the table does only select the first column.
- [BugFix] In context menu appear a foreign sub menu.
Fix: changed PopUp-ID
- [BugFix] If the message or other parts of an log entry contains line ends and other special characters, information after first occurens of this is not shown in view.
Cause: in SAXParser the characters were not concatenated.
Fix: concatenate given characters till an endtag comes up.