Installation Of LogViewer With Eclipse 3.3 (Europa)
Sat, 08/22/2009 - 22:12 — cgraupner
- Go to Help > Software Updates > Find and Install...
- In the following dialog choose "Search for new features to install"
- [TO BE CONTINUED SOON]
Installation With The Update Site Archive
- Download the latest archive from http://sourceforge.net/projects/edevtools/files/.
- Start the update manager of Eclipse as described earlier till you see the dialog below.
- In the dailog choose "New Archived Site..." instead of "New Remote Site..." and select the downloaded archive in the following dialog.
- After that comes a dialog to name the site (see below). You can give it a name you choose and press "ok". Now contiue with step [TODO] of normal update site installation in 3.3.